Integrity Water Solutions
A Rainwise Water Tank Floating Filter is a floating intake pipe that feeds the freshest oxygenated water from the top of the tank into the house.
Any organic matter that gets into the water tank naturally sinks to the bottom. It is that organic material (rotting leaves, sediment and debris) that micro-organisms live on. They live amongst this sediment layer where they break down the organic matter.
The micro-organisms need oxygen to live and use up the oxygen from the water creating an anaerobic zone (low oxygen zone) in the bottom of the tank. The outlet pipe that takes water to your house is in that anaerobic / sediment zone. In other words we have been traditionally drinking the worst water in the tank. The freshest water is at the top of the tank.
- Fits all tanks. Units come with a choice of either 20, 25, 32, 40, or 50mm Hansen fitting.
- 2.5 metres of quality flexible non-toxic pipe.
- Stainless steel filter attached to the inlet to ensure no semi submerged debris enters the system.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Ensures that the freshest oxygenated water is channelled into your home.
- Results in less micro-organisms in the water that you drink.
- The floating filter disc will keep the inlet 120mm above the tank base so you will not drag sediment through to your pump should the water level get low.
- The intake is 300mm below the water surface ensuring you get the coolest water.
- Water filters in the home last longer as they no longer have sediment being continually pumped through them.
Water Tank Floating Filter